Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax Accounting Manager Position: Overview and Highlights
Our firm is currently looking for a dynamic Tax Accounting Manager with a demonstrated history of successful management to join our growing, boutique CPA practice in Humble, TX.
As a Tax Accounting Manager, you will work closely with the firm’s partner and other members of our tax practice to develop and sustain excellent client service.
You will advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate, partnership, and individual tax services, as well as review bookkeeping work and prepare financial statements.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Project management
- Reviewing tax returns and bookkeeping prepared by staff
- Preparing financial statements for bookkeeping clients
- Consulting, and providing coaching/mentoring to staff
Tax Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and maintain control of multiple projects and assignments, including work scheduling, supervision, development of staff, billing and realization of profitability
- Maintain steady contact with clients throughout the business year
- Evaluate and guide staff in their technical and professional development
- Meet time constraints and client deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Supervise diversified bookkeeping, accounting & tax assignments performed by staff
- Provide Tax Planning to clients and Partner
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a public accounting firm or related experience
- Big Four experience is preferred but not required
- CPA required
- Proficient in corporate, partnership, and individual taxation
- Proficient in accounting and bookkeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience supervising and training Staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Meet time constraints and client deadlines in a fast-moving environment
The Rascon CPA Firm is a growing accounting firm that offers Tax, Bookkeeping, Payroll, and CFO/Controllership services. Integrity, respect, and honor is the heart of our firm culture. Building relationships is the key to our success. We have fun at work and take great pride in serving our clients, helping them achieve great success.
We offer a retirement plan, a generous business development incentive, CPE, partial health insurance reimbursement and five weeks of Personal Time Off.
Candidates are required to successfully complete a background and drug check.
The Rascon CPA Firm is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/AA Employer